Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Days that kind of suck...

Yesterday did not enrich my life. Yesterday did not make me feel like a more complete and beautiful member of the human race.

1) My iPod died. OK, this actually happened over the weekend, but its effects were definitely still felt, especially since....

2) I had to go to Boone yesterday. This in itself does not suck, except that...

3) My rear window would not roll all the way up, making a whistling noise and making me hate my car further, added to...

4) I got a speeding ticket in Wilkesboro. Now, he said he clocked me at over 70 miles an hour in a 55. I think that's a little hard to believe, since I had my cruise control set at 62. Either way, he was in an unmarked blue Mustang. I'm pretty sure that's cheating. But to top it all off...

5) It was snowing in Boone. The one day I go up there in APRIL, it snows. Yeah.

But most else in life is going very well, and nothing's really bothering me all that much. It is amusing to see it all piled up together.

All the above is tempered by student teaching going well, getting back together with Derek and being happy, and occasionally sunny days down in good ole' Winston-Salem. And, of course, TWO DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK!!!

No comments: