Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can't type. Fingers frozen.

I have been a bit slack on the blogging front, as my mother has noticed. (To which I say, "Do you comment?" "No..." "Then how the hell do I know anyone reads it?" "Um...")

Life is wonderful except when it's not. Snow is OK except when it isn't, like football games and marching band rehearsals. I am mostly over my devastating case of ANTHRAX, which basically kept me out of commission for a month. Sometimes I don't suck at trumpet.

However, I do have one question, administrators: exactly what that is covered in an hour or two class at university is more important than the safety and health of your students? Where do you draw the line between, "We keep school going when it snows!" and "The AppalCart can't get out of Mountaineer Village without sliding down the hill?"

Because seriously. This effing sucks and you don't give a damn about your students.

/end rant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two entries in one week! Perhaps you are recovering...You will appreciate snow next semester.....

~Dorothy said...

And now, two comments! This is me too!