Last night I dreamed I would regularly go through this window-type thing (think: Subtle Knife) and it would take me to a place in Ireland about fifty years ago.
(Pauses for processing.)
Well, I was talking to Derrick James on the phone while I was in Ireland (which, incidentally enough, is a non-existent spot that has shown up in other dreams) when I suddenly realized how freakishly high the rates would be. So I ran back to the window only to find that someone had closed it up.
I have no idea exactly how all this tied together, but somehow the person who closed up the secret window did so to trap me and others in Ireland to do nothing but play video games all day. There was some devilish plot afoot to ruin our world and keep us from stopping whatever this person was doing by dulling us down and having us play all day.
For some strange reason, Obama was also there. I was trying to explain to some Irish girl how Obama was really one of the greatest world leader of our time. Her general attitude was that our world must completely suck.
You could kind of see her point, since Obama just played DDR all the time.
Finally I started to realize that maybe it was a little bizzare how we had all the games ever made, but we were fifty years in the past. I think somehow we were trying to find our way back, but I woke up before then.
...
Doesn't my brain frighten you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment